Along with the rest of the world, I’ve been shocked and saddened by the images and stories that are coming out of Japan this week. My prayers are with everyone as they try to recover from this crazy act of nature.
* This quake MOVED Japan. That’s crazy to think about.
* I hate Daylight Savings Time with a passion. It always takes me at least a week to get my body adjusted to the new time. Even though it’s just by an hour, it’s tough. Now how I can manage to adjust from Washington State PST to Michigan’s EST easier than DST… I’ll never know.
* I don’t drink beer, and I’ll be working on the 17th – but I had bangers and mash at our local Irish pub last night and it was downright awesome.
* My 6am wake up is really 5am. This is uncool on SO many levels.
* My 8yr old dog is having sibling jealousy in a big way. We go out of our way to make sure she gets extra attention, give her treats and special toys when we leave the house, but she’s still acting out. Last night, she got into the trash. She shredded diapers all over our living room floor and tore apart an insulated lunch box that I used for work lunches. The thing of it is that she KNOWS it’s wrong, because she’ll hide when we get home and won’t come meet us. I’m really at my wit’s end.
* Jeff is eying the 50F weather later this week and speculating if the golf courses will be open. He’s talking ways of transporting P on a golf cart during the day.
* Wish I could take a nap today, but it’s Monday and EVERYONE needs to call and pay bills today. So I’ll have a crazy day. Coffee anyone?